2013년 11월 26일 화요일

About 'st augustine restaurant reviews'|St. Augustine: The Bayfront Inn







About 'st augustine restaurant reviews'|St. Augustine: The Bayfront Inn








We               had               a               convention               at               Daytona               Beach               from               Wednesday               16th               June               through               to               Sunday               20th.

We               decided               to               go               to               St.

Augustine               Beach               for               a               couple               of               night               beforehand.

I               contacted               R.C.I.,               and               they               told               me               that               they               could               only               put               us               in               a               good               quality               hotel,               and               we               could               prepay               with               points.

This               we               did.

We               looked               at               the               St.

Augustine               Beachfront               Resort               web               page               and               it               looked               fine.

However,               I               didn't               go               into               a               site               that               had               reviews               about               it.

Even               so,               it               had               already               been               booked.
               We               arrived               on               the               Monday               around               2.00               p.m.

We               parked               in               the               front               and               went               into               the               lobby.

It               looked               homey,               and               not               inviting.

We               stood               in               line,               while               one               lady               sat               in               the               office,               and               the               other               lady               took               her               time,               with               customers.
               When               we               did               get               to               the               front,               we               found               out               that               we               only               had               a               room               with               a               tiny               fridge               and               microwave.

We               asked               about               an               upgrade               and               for               $22               including               tax,               we               would               have               a               fully               furnished               efficiency.
               We               were               given               2               keys               for               our               room               and               told               that               it               was               on               the               second               floor.

Len               asked               if               there               was               an               elevator,               and               she               said               'No'.

He               asked               for               a               cart,               and               they               don't               have               any.
               We               drove               to               the               side               of               the               building,               and               parked               up.

We               took               our               laptops,               and               small               bags               up               the               concrete               stairs,               to               our               room.

My               key               wouldn't               work,               and               neither               would               Len's.

As               Len               is               insulin               dependent               diabetic,               6               heart               surgeries               including               quintuple               bypass               surgery,               kidney               problems,               etc.,               I               told               him               to               wait,               and               I               would               walk               back               to               the               lobby.
               When               I               spoke               to               the               lady               she               told               me               that               we               had               probably               put               it               in               too               slow,               or               too               quick.

I               told               her               that               we               travel               all               the               time,               and               know               how               to               use               keys.

I               had               to               wait               15               minutes               for               an               employee               to               come               to               the               desk,               have               new               keys               made,               and               escort               me               to               Len,               who               was               dying               of               the               heat.
               These               keys               didn't               work               either.

She               let               us               in               with               her               key,               and               told               us               that               the               guy               would               be               up               to               fix               it               between               3               p.m.

and               4               p.m.
               I               told               Len               I               was               going               for               a               swim               in               the               ocean               to               cool               down,               and               left               him               to               rest               in               the               room.

St.

Augustine               beach               is               amazing               and               I               had               a               great               time.
               When               I               got               back               I               had               to               knock               on               the               door               to               get               in.

Len               had               put               all               the               food               away,               but               told               me               that               the               room               was               dirty.
               I               then               looked               around,               and               was               disgusted               with               it.
               The               paper               was               peeling               off               the               walls               in               the               bathroom,               and               the               rest               of               the               rooms               that               were               painted,               had               cracks               and               dirt               on               them.

The               carpet               looked               black,               as               if               it               had               never               been               cleaned.
               The               bed               had               a               skirting               around               it               that               was               falling               off,               the               sheets               were               stained.
               The               front               door               looked               as               if               it               had               been               forced               on               many               occasions,               and               some               of               the               wood               was               shaved               off               of               it.
               The               kitchenette,               had               a               fridge/freezer               that               looked               as               if               it               had               never               been               cleaned.

The               efficiency               had               1               cup,               1               glass,               paper               plates,               scratched               saucepans,               and               a               frying               pan               that               had               egg               on               it               from               months               ago.
               The               tiled               floor               looked               as               if               it               hadn't               been               cleaned               all               year.

There               were               2               towels               that               were               not               bath               towels,               much               smaller,               were               gray,               and               hard.
               The               ironing               board               had               holes               it               in,               and               was               stained               all               over.

This               is               just               part               of               a               really               long               list.

I               take               about               100               photographs,               and               did               a               video               of               inside               the               room,               and               outside               the               building.

While               I               was               doing               this               a               lady               talked               to               me,               and               told               me               that               she               had               dog               sh..t               on               the               floor               of               her               room,               dog               and               cat               pee               on               the               bed.

She               had               already               gone               down               to               complain,               as               no               one               would               pick               up               the               phone               in               the               lobby.
               Finally               we               closed               the               door               knowing               we               couldn't               get               back               in.

We               went               to               the               lobby,               and               saw               another               lady,               who               did               seem               concerned.

She               was               an               employee,               not               the               owner.

She               told               us               to               go               to               dinner,               and               it               would               be               sorted               out,               by               the               time               we               came               back.
               We               arrived               back               at               6.30               p.m.

and               the               owner               told               us               that               the               guy               would               be               fixing               our               lock               shortly.

I               told               her               that               we               didn't               want               that               room,               and               I               refused               to               sleep               in               it.

She               told               me               that               they               had               renovated               a               few               rooms,               and               we               could               take               a               look               at               one               of               them.

However,               they               were               rooms,               and               not               efficiencies.

I               told               her               that               there               was               nothing               in               the               efficiency.

The               only               reason               we               wanted               it               was               for               Len's               insulin,               and               snacks.
               We               waited               another               long               time               for               the               same               employee               to               come               to               reception               and               show               us               the               room.

It               was               better,               but               still               only               a               Motel               8               quality.

We               had               paid               the               equivalent               of               $116               a               night               +               a               $32               fee               to               R.C.I.

for               this               dump.
               When               we               had               finally               settled               in               this               room,               Len               came               outside               with               me.

We               tried               to               get               ice,               as               the               mini               fridge               only               took               drinks,               insulin,               and               fruit.

All               the               other               items               I               was               going               to               put               in               our               large               icebox               and               keep               them               cool               with               ice.

The               ice               machine               was               for               the               whole               side               of               the               building,               and               I               never               found               any               ice               in               it.
               There               was               more               dog               poop               on               the               walkways,               as               this               is               a               pet               friendly               resort.

Cigarette               ends               were               everywhere,               the               garbage               was               overflowing               all               the               time.

They               had               one               bin,               and               then               people               put               bags               next               to               it.

There               were               flies               around               it.

The               railings               were               rusty,               the               stairs               to               the               second               floor               were               chipped,               and               broken.

An               accident               waiting               to               happen.
               We               went               on               the               beach               and               walked               it.

It               was               the               only               descent               thing               about               this               stay.

They               have               the               best               view               around.
               I               had               to               walk               through               the               outside               swimming               pool               when               going               to               the               lobby,               and               the               kids               were               having               fun.

They               have               a               water               slide               for               them.

The               indoor               pool               is               old,               and               the               teenagers               were               always               in               this               one,               away               from               prying               eyes.

The               whirlpool               was               not               in               use.
               In               the               evening               we               wanted               to               watch               the               old               television,               but               it               kept               going               off.

I               phoned               down               to               the               lobby               and               it               was               picked               up               this               time.

I               was               told               that               they               didn't               have               a               maintenance               man               on,               in               the               evening,               so               they               suggested               we               move               rooms.

I               said               "NO".
               The               following               morning               I               phoned               down.

We               finally               had               a               guy               come               in               the               afternoon               to               'fix               it'.

He               looked               at               it,               and               it               went               off               several               times,               but               came               back               on               again.

He               told               us               that               they               don't               fix               them               there,               but               send               them               up               to               Gainesville.

All               the               televisions               were               there               right               now,               so               he               didn't               have               a               spare               one.

These               are               older               than               ones               we               have               given               to               charity.
               I               had               to               ask               the               question,               'Why               did               he               work               for               a               dump               like               this?'.

He               told               us               that               everyone               complains,               and               they               never               come               back               a               second               time.

They               are               always               being               reported               to               the               health               department.

That               is               why               the               whirlpool               is               closed               right               now.

They               come               and               close               the               pools,               and               the               restaurant,               when               people               complain               about               them.
               He               said               that               because               they               are               on               the               beach,               look               good               on               the               Internet,               and               from               the               road,               they               will               always               have               visitors.

They               do               not               need               repeat               business.

The               owners               don't               care,               and               the               staff               are               used               to               all               the               complaints.


               We               did               stay               for               the               2               nights               because               we               paid               the               equivalent               of               $116               a               night.

I               would               have               preferred               a               Motel               8,               and               paid               far               less.
               I               cleaned               the               bathtub,               the               bathroom               tiled               floor,               before               I               would               use               it.

I               used               my               beach               towel               to               dry               myself.


               They               don't               have               any               entertainment.

They               have               breakfast               at               the               weekends,               but               I               wouldn't               suggest               anyone               eat               there.
               I               have               over               100               photographs,               a               video,               and               these               are               going               to               the               health               department.

We               only               got               back               from               Daytona               yesterday,               but               Len               has               already               put               them               on               a               disk               for               me.
               When               we               checked               out               I               made               sure               that               the               $22               upgrade               was               taken               off.

I               had               a               bill               with               a               0               balance.
               When               we               got               home               yesterday,               on               my               credit               card               was               a               charge               for               $174.24               from               them.

I               think               because               we               told               them               how               we               felt,               and               took               photos               and               video,               this               was               how               the               owner               got               back               at               us.

It               took               me               90               minutes,               with               phone               calls               to               them,               that               they               didn't               answer,               calls               to               R.C.I.,               and               my               visa               card,               to               get               it               removed.

R.C.I.

have               taken               them               off               the               list               until               the               end               of               the               year.
               In               your               worst               nightmare               you               would               not               want               to               go               to               this               resort.
               St.

Augustine               Beachfront               Resort,               
               300               A1A               Beach               Blvd               Street,               
               St.

Augustine.


               Fl               32080.
               Telephone               904-471-2575






Image of st augustine restaurant reviews






st augustine restaurant reviews
st augustine restaurant reviews


st augustine restaurant reviews Image 1


st augustine restaurant reviews
st augustine restaurant reviews


st augustine restaurant reviews Image 2


st augustine restaurant reviews
st augustine restaurant reviews


st augustine restaurant reviews Image 3


st augustine restaurant reviews
st augustine restaurant reviews


st augustine restaurant reviews Image 4


st augustine restaurant reviews
st augustine restaurant reviews


st augustine restaurant reviews Image 5


  • Related blog with st augustine restaurant reviews





    1. skinnybitchininthekitchen.blogspot.com/   07/05/2013
      ...the website for their restaurant: https://www...net/ Our second night in St. Augustine we ordered pizza...here are some reviews on yelp: http://www.yelp...
    2. floridafreeandfrugal.blogspot.com/   08/13/2011
      ...class and star rating, I would give the Super 8 St. Augustine Beach 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. Check out the Super 8 St. Augustine Beach Trip Advisor reviews here.
    3. nef-eats.blogspot.com/   05/15/2009
      ...never wondered into the cigar bar so I won't comment on it. Not your typical St. Augustine restaurant... a step up! It's a great place to experiment with different foods and chat with...
    4. cruisingonsecondfantasy.blogspot.com/   04/18/2012
      ... our last evening in St. Augustine, a balmy one that had us...historical district to the Floridian, a well-reviewed restaurant that fit all my criteria...
    5. psiresearcher.wordpress.com/   11/11/2011
      ...the heart of St. Augustine. For more information on the Prince of Wales Restaurant: 54 Cuna Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3653 Phone: (904) 810-5725 Website: www.theprinceofwalesstaugustine.com Like...
    6. redlegwife.blogspot.com/   07/07/2010
      ...the car. We arrived in St Augustine by mid afternoon so we went...water too though! We read great reviews about a local restaurant called Matanzas...
    7. ramblinbess.blogspot.com/   01/23/2012
      ...find a range of quality among hotel restaurants. Some are pretty good, decently...around the hotel and see the replica of St. Augustine and resident turtles and...
    8. lordpork.wordpress.com/   07/27/2011
      ...Vancouver, the website, reviews from locals... towards St. Augustine’s. The bar is...you’d see at a chain restaurant but I feel that it...
    9. awaywegotravelblog.blogspot.com/   07/21/2011
      ...order to complete this review. Honest opinions...During our trip to St. Augustine, we stayed at... distance to many restaurants and attractions...
    10. cynfulcreationscanada.blogspot.com/   11/27/2011
      ...across the street from the restaurant: followed by a...market. An online reviewer described it as follows: "St. Augustine's St. John's Flea & Farmer...



    Related Video with st augustine restaurant reviews







    st augustine restaurant reviews Video 1








    st augustine restaurant reviews Video 2








    st augustine restaurant reviews Video 3




    st augustine restaurant reviews































    0 개의 댓글:

    댓글 쓰기